WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://auzair.com.au
Auzair uses Non-Personal Information for the following general purpose: the content you see, improve our services, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal purposes.
1. The information that we collect:
We collect information from you when you leave your details on a contact form on our website. This includes:
- Contact information including email address and phone
2. What do we use your information for
The information that we collect from you can be used in the following ways:
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve what we offer on our website based on the information and feedback we receive from your usage and browsing.
- To improve our customer service.
- To personalise your experience, your information helps us to put various procedures in place assisting us to better respond to your individual needs.
We will provide you with the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes when we ask for this information.
4. Information Disclosure to outside parties:
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, note that this does not include trusted third parties that work with Auzair and who assist us in operating our website, and conducting our business, to serve you better, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We provide Non-Personal Information to interested third parties for the purpose of understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, and/or functionality of the Website. These include Google Analytics, webmaster tools, and other data-gathering software.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or our rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for advertising, marketing, UX, UI design, or other uses.
- To any person or entity which at the time of providing us with the personal information we have disclosed to you that we will provide that information to the named person or entity.
5. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures for the safety of the personal information which you have submitted.
- We offer the use of a secure server.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Please note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Auzair may update this policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice. We will strive to notify you about significant changes in the way we treat Personal Information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your transmission and/or by placing a notice on the Website.
8. Your Consent
9. Effective Date
0418 457 firstname.lastname@example.org